News in our World
RoadTrip & The Workshop
Friday 15th November. (Dead Or Alive Promotions)
An energetic basement pit just right for our jagged fashionings to knock you off kilter, with hip'n'flip American bar RoadTrip upstairs, just perfect for a Friday night's fare.
We're second top of this bill, onstage @ 9:30, but arrive earlier to pay £6 entry and you get to hear *four other bands*!
Nearest station to EC1V 9EY: Old Street, Shoreditch High St, Liverpool St
Come into The Workshop where the songs are formed, and hear our latest products.
After that we'll be back in the new year - currently handpicking our venues (or give us a shout if you want to offer us a spot!)
Check back here or sign up to our mailing list to be in the know!
You can buy CDs and show your support in public with a band t-shirt. Your art-pop leanings need be a secret no longer!
And if you can't wait then you can buy either or both online.
Ever longed to watch your psychoanalyst being eaten by sharks?
We are proud to present our first fully produced album, 11 songs over 42 minutes exploring our brightest dreams and your shadiest desires.
You can buy CD copies (gatefold digipak with 12-page booklet including beautiful artwork by Johnnynorms) or download copies by clicking here.
- We played at Paper Dress Vintage on Friday 26 July alongside Love Volcano, Outer Lines, and Lunafruit - all very fine and funky bands!
- We returned to play for one of our favourite hosts, The Fiddler's Elbow in Camden. Always the friendliest of venues and a great sound together with our visuals show made for a corking night of music and dance!
- We played a storming set at The Water Rats, Kings X, as part of a Dead or Alive show, supporting Spar Marta and joined by Under The Arches and Neuromantics. We loved their sound system and our stagemates were wonderful!
- We stormed the boards at 229 The Venue;
- We joined a Christmas show with Nicole Skeltys & The Disenchanted, Juliette & Nanette, Steven Ball, DJ Tho, DJ Toupée in aid of #TransformTrauma
- A full 12 months since you saw us rocking out to a sold-out house at The Dublin Castle in support of uber-cool NY rock band The Last Internationale.
See a review of our album launch here.