News in our World
Paper Dress Vintage
We can't wait to get back to this coolest of cool venues.
We'll be playing on Friday 26 July alongside Love Volcano, Outer Lines, and Lunafruit - and if you stay all night then you can also partake of their '80s disco! We loved our previous outing at this place so come along and join us.
It's at 352a Mare St., Hackney - nearest station "Hackney Central". Doors open 7:45, entry just £5. Only the most bands play this venue, so find out more about our stagemates here.
You can buy CDs and show your support in public with a band t-shirt. Your art-pop leanings need be a secret no longer!
And if you can't wait then you can buy either or both online.
You can also see a Good Ship performance on Livamp.
Ever longed to watch your psychoanalyst being eaten by sharks?
We are proud to present our first fully produced album, 11 songs over 42 minutes exploring our brightest dreams and your shadiest desires.
You can buy CD copies (gatefold digipak with 12-page booklet including beautiful artwork by Johnnynorms) or download copies by clicking here.
- We returned to play for one of our favourite hosts, The Fiddler's Elbow in Camden. Always the friendliest of venues and a great sound together with our visuals show made for a corking night of music and dance!
- We played a storming set at The Water Rats, Kings X, as part of a Dead or Alive show, supporting Spar Marta and joined by Under The Arches and Neuromantics. We loved their sound system and our stagemates were wonderful!
- We stormed the boards at 229 The Venue;
- We joined a Christmas show with Nicole Skeltys & The Disenchanted, Juliette & Nanette, Steven Ball, DJ Tho, DJ Toupée in aid of #TransformTrauma
- November saw us rocking out to a sold-out house at The Dublin Castle in support of uber-cool NY rock band The Last Internationale.
See a review of our album launch here.